First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2017
The “Bible” for USMLE Step 1 prep–and the ultimate tool for organizing your study!
This annually updated review delivers a comprehensive collection of high-yield facts and mnemonics that pinpoint exactly what students need to know to pass the exam. Co-authored by medical students who recently took the boards, it provides a complete framework to help students prepare for the most stressful exam of their careers.
• 1,200+ high-yield facts based on student reporting from the last exam
• Test-taking advice with focus on high-efficiency studying
• Updated in all subject areas based on feedback from thousands of students
• Extensive faculty review process with nationally known USMLE instructors
• 1,000+ color photos and diagrams help you visualize high-yield concepts
• Expanded guide to top-rated study resources, including mobile apps
• Free real-time updates and corrections at www.firstaidteam.com