First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS (Clinical Skills), Fifth Edition
The best-selling USMLE Step 2 CS review book–now completely updated to reflect the latest exam format!
- 44 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam–including pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
- A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints, designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
- Updated content based on feedback on recent U.S. and international test takers.
- Step-by-step strategies for high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time.
- Time management advice to maximize you clinical encounters
- Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed the exam
iPhone app demo narrated by Dr. Richard Usatine