Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 19th Edition
Nothing prepares you for exam success like Harrison’s!
Now you can add the unmatched authority of Harrison’s to your board review or test preparation. Based on the content of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition, this rigorous study aid is essential for Internal Medicine Board certification or recertification/maintenance of certification, or as a refresher for any internal medicine examination.
Reflecting the accuracy, currency, and wide scope of Harrison’s, this complete review of internal medicine delivers more than 1,000 extremely challenging review questions, many of which utilize realistic patient scenarios, including radiographic and pathologic images. Each question is accompanied by explanations for correct and incorrect answers. These explanations — which are derived from and cross-referenced to Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition – are one of the most effective ways to learn and teach internal medicine. They are designed to bolster your understanding of pathophysiology, epidemiology, differential diagnosis, clinical decision making, and therapeutics.
A GREAT WAY TO LEARN INTERNAL MEDICINE:
• Coverage spans the entire spectrum of internal medicine
• Each topic is covered in proportion to its level of importance on the Internal Medicine Examination Blueprint
• Approximately 500 NEW, never-before-published Q&As
• Content follows the organization of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition – making it perfect for side-by-side study
• Beautiful full-color presentation