Pediatric Dermatology 4e
Clinically focused and practical, this diagnostic reference is ideal for anyone who treats children with skin disorders. Over 800 top-quality full-color illustrations, balanced by clear and succinct text, deliver the right amount of clinical detail to help readers identify a wide range of diseases. Plus, summary tables and differential diagnosis algorithms help simplify diagnosis. This interactive app is based on the full content of Pediatric Dermatology, 4th Edition by Elsevier (Author: Bernard A. Cohen MD).
- Contains differential diagnosis algorithms and summary tables that aid in diagnosis
- Offers a comprehensive bibliography at the end of each chapter for further study
- Uses an easily accessible format to locate key information
- Features 200 new or replaced photographs of unparalleled quality
- Includes European drug names when appropriate
iPhone app demo narrated by Dr. Richard Usatine