Download this app from:
This landmark guide covers inpatient and outpatient care, focusing on the diagnostic tools relevant to daily practice, and reviews all primary care topics, including gynecology/obstetrics, dermatology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, preventive medicine, psychiatry, and neurology. Now includes a “year in review” feature highlighting what’s new in CMDT!
• Includes essentials of diagnosis for most diseases/disorders
• Hundreds of quick-access drug treatment tables with indexed trade names
• Diagnostic and treatment algorithms present important information in an at-a-glance style
• Up-to-date references provide peer-reviewed, evidence-based information
• Seven bonus chapters available online to all book purchasers, featuring expanded content and annual review of advances in HIV treatment and critical information on emerging viral infections
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
This interactive app contains the full content of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CMDT) 2021 by McGraw-Hill Education.
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD
Stephen J. McPhee, MD
Michael W. Rabow, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer