Download this app from:
The most popular annual guide of its kind, this updated edition of the flagship title of the LANGE medical book brand presents the most important diagnostic and treatment recommendations as well as the most useful new clinical developments in every field of adult medicine.
For 60+ years, CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment has been delivering the authoritative information that students, residents, and clinicians need to build their medical knowledge, expertise, and confidence. Written by top experts in their fields, this unmatched guide enables you to find the answers you need quickly and easily. It provides:
• Coverage of more than 1,000 diseases and disorders
• Comprehensive approach to patient care, focusing on diagnostic tools for day-to-day practice
• Hundreds of drug treatment tables for quick access to indexed trade names and updated drug prices
• Diagnostic and treatment algorithms to present important information at a glance
• Carefully curated, updated references to provide peer-reviewed, evidence-based information, and PMID numbers for quick online access
• Annual update on dynamic viral infections, including SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 and HIV/AIDS
• Hundreds of full-color photographs, illustrations, and algorithms
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
This interactive app contains the full content of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CMDT) 2023 by McGraw-Hill Education.
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD
Stephen J. McPhee, MD
Michael W. Rabow, MD
Kenneth R. McQuaid, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer