Deja Review: Pharmacology, Third Edition
MAXIMUM RETENTION IN MINIMUM TIME!
Studying for the USMLE® Step 1 can be a race against time. Deja Review: Pharmacology, Third Edition helps you beat the clock—and score big. Designed for rapid review, this grade-boosting sourcebook distills your coursework into the need-to-know, high-yield concepts and topics that will give you the edge on exam day.
Deja Review: Pharmacology features an at-a-glance, “flashcard” Q&A format, which reinforces familiar material, while accelerating your mastery of commonly tested topics. The Q&As help you efficiently absorb a large amount of pertinent information and streamlines your study time by focusing only on the correct answers. Ideal for last-minute cramming, this quick-reference also enables you to pinpoint your weaknesses and strengths so you can fine-tune your preparation—and tackle the most difficult exam questions with confidence.
• Provides a flashcard experience with the convenience of a book
• USMLE® -style vignettes deliver review material in a board-simulating clinical presentation
• Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize, the subject matter
• Clinical correlations of basic science help you gear up for coursework and board exams
• Compact and easy to carry for on-the-spot studying