Dermatological Signs of Systemic Disease, 5th Edition
The new edition of Dermatological Signs of Systemic Disease helps you identify a full range of common and rare systemic diseases early on so they can be managed as effectively as possible. Formerly titled Dermatological Signs of Internal Disease, it takes an evidence-based approach to diagnosis and treatment, offering dependable clinical recommendations that enable you to attain definitive diagnoses of internal diseases that manifest on the skin.
New to this Edition:
• Covers hot topics such as lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, autoinflammatory diseases, eosinophilic and neutrophilic dermatoses, and psoriasis therapies and co-morbidities.
• Highlights newer therapies and treatment options for most diseases.
• Includes over 500 full-color illustrations – 200 new to this edition – that provide the best possible representations of diseases as they appear in the clinic.
• Features more viewpoints from an expanded team of nationally recognized experts in their respective fields.
• Allows you to attain definitive diagnoses of internal diseases that manifest on the skin.
• Uses a consistent, user-friendly format for easy reference.