Graber And Wilbur’s Family Medicine Examination And Board Review, Fourth Edition
The #1 review book for the Family Medicine Board Examination – updated with a new full-color design!
The renowned Family Practice Examination and Board Review is now Graber and Wilbur’s Family Medicine Examination & Board Review, the perfect way to prepare for the primary and recertification exam in family medicine and for licensure exams. This engagingly written study guide has been completely updated with a new full-color design and is enhanced by powerful new learning aids, including 50 additional questions to the already comprehensive final exam, and chapter-ending clinical pearls that consolidate high-yield information. You will also, of course, find the humor, wit, and approachable tone that have brought the book legions of enthusiastic – and appreciative – fans.
New to this edition!
• Full color layout
• Clinical pearls at the end of each chapter to highlight key takeaways
• 50 brand new final exam questions
• Numbered cases for easy reference
Outstanding features from the previous edition:
• More than 350 progressive case studies that reflect the realities of clinical practice and prepare you for your exams
• 29 chapters based on body system and elements of patient care
• A comprehensive final exam (nearly 200 questions) with answers referenced to pages in the book
• Detailed answer explanations that describe not only why an answer is correct, but why the other answers are wrong
• Comprehensive coverage of ALL topics on the boards and recertifying exam
• Super-effective learning aids such as Quick Quizzes, Helpful Tips, learning objectives, clinical pearls, and more
• Color photographs of conditions most easily diagnosed by appearance
An outstanding refresher for primary care physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners
iPhone app demo narrated by Dr. Richard Usatine