Download this app from:
Written by students who recently passed the exam and reviewed and approved by top faculty, First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 provides the most high-yield topics and concepts found on the USMLE Step 1 exam. Every medical student turns to First Aid during their coursework, as well as during their Step 1 prep. Each annual edition is thoroughly revised, by bringing together the expertise and experience of numerous students and faculty. You’ll find everything you need to excel on the exam.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022, Thirty-Second Edition features:
• A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation
• Completely updated content from students who just took the USMLE Step 1, and reviewed by faculty
• 1,300+ high-yield facts and mnemonics organized into basic principles and organ system sections
• 1,000+ color clinical images and illustrations
• Updated test-taking and exam-preparation advice
• New content on communication skills to reflect the new exam content blueprint
• Outline format allows for easy retrieval and synthesis of key information
• Summary tables and comparison charts that improve consumption and retention of key information
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text and images to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
This interactive app contains the full content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, 2022 by McGraw-Hill Education.
Tao Le, MD, MHS
Vikas Bhushan, MD
Matthew Sochat, MD
Caroline Coleman, MD
Connie Qiu, MD, PhD
Anup Chalise, MBBS
Stephanie Jones, PhD
Panagiotis Kaparaliotis, MD
Kimberly Kallianos, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer