Download this app from:
The Sixth Edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS has been updated to reflect the latest NBME exam format and worksheet items, and incorporates feedback from recent US and international test-takers. This high-yield review delivers a thorough exam preparation guide for the USMLE Step 2 CS, offering a solid review of frequently test CS cases, along with proven study and exam strategies for clinical encounters.
• 44 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam, updated to reflect recent exam changes, and test your ability to document the patient’s most likely diagnosis and how it is supported by the history and physical findings
• A revised and expanded set of 39 minicases representing common complaints designed to help you rapidly develop a working set of differential diagnoses
• Detailed descriptions and illustrations of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
• Updated minicases with examples of how to ask patients insightful questions
• Expanded guidelines on how to deal with challenging situations, including those that pose ethical and confidentiality issues
• An updated exam preparation guide for the new USMLE® Step 2 CS, including proven study and exam strategies for clinical encounters based on the patient-centered interview
• Updated content based on feedback from recent U.S. and international test takers
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
This interactive app contains the full content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS (Clinical Skills), Sixth Edition by McGraw-Hill Education.
Tao Le, MD, MHS
Vikas Bhushan, MD
Kachiu C. Lee, MD, MPH
Maniver Deol, MD
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer