First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fifth Edition
The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the USMLE Step 3. Co-written by residents who recently took the exam and know what it takes to pass
STRONG FOCUS ON TEST-RELEVANT MATERIAL MAXIMIZES YOUR STUDY TIME!
First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fifth Edition provides busy residents with thousands of high-yield facts, mnemonics, and full-color visual aids to help them pass the last of the required USMLE examinations. Also included are the reader-acclaimed “mini-cases” designed to help residents pass the case portion of the examination. First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fifth Edition is carefully written to focus on high-yield, top-priority information, most likely to be included on the exam.
• The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3 written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy
• Packed with proven test-taking strategies based on the 2-day exam
• Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information
• 100 cases prepare you for the case portion of the exam
• Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management “next steps”
• More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flash cards” and full-color clinical images
• Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS