Greenspan’s Basic And Clinical Endocrinology, Tenth Edition
A full-color guide to the entire field of clinical endocrinology and its scientific underpinnings – updated with the latest breakthroughs and developments
Greenspan’s Basic & Clinical Endocrinology delivers a succinct, leading-edge overview of the underlying molecular biology of the endocrine system and the latest perspectives on the diagnosis and treatment of specific diseases and disorders. Featuring an enhanced design that includes hundreds of full-color illustrations and clinical photographs, Greenspan’s is a true must-have during traditional or integrated courses in endocrinology, endocrinology rotation, or exam prep in internal medicine and endocrinology and as reference for disease management.
Greenspan’s provides clinically relevant coverage of metabolic bone disease, pancreatic hormones and diabetes mellitus, hypoglycemia, obesity, geriatric endocrinology, and many other diseases and disorders. Supporting this essential material is a handy appendix of normal hormone reference ranges across the lifespan.
Here’s why Greenspan’s is an essential tool for learning how to manage endocrine patients:
• The Tenth Edition is enhanced by updated content throughout each chapter
• NEW CHAPTERS on Transgender Endocrinology and Disorders of Sexual Determination and Differentiation
• Important chapter on Evidence-Based Endocrinology and Clinical Epidemiology
• Concise, balanced coverage of both scientific and clinical principles that guide patient management
• The best source for current concepts in endocrine pathophysiology to aid clinical decision making
• The most practical, current insights into diagnostic testing
• More than 270 full-color illustrations and clinical photographs
If you are in need of a well-illustrated, completely up-to-date guide to the entire field of clinical endocrinology, this trusted classic belongs on your device.