Download this app from:
A Doody’s Core Title for 2022!
Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology, Seventh Edition is an essential resource for all anesthesia students and practitioners. Hailed as the best primer on the topic, this trusted classic delivers comprehensive coverage of the field’s must-know basic science and clinical topics in a clear, easy-to-understand presentation. The text is also ideal for coursework, review, or as a clinical refresher.
Key features that make it easier to understand complex topics:
• Rich full-color art work combined with a modern, user-friendly design make information easy to find and remember
• The perfect distillation of essential information: succinct without sacrificing important details
• Case discussions promote application of concepts in real-world clinical practice
• Key Concepts at the beginning of each chapter identify important issues and facts
• Numerous tables and figures encapsulate important information and facilitate recall
• Up-to-date discussion of all relevant areas of anesthesiology, including equipment and monitors, pharmacology, pathophysiology, regional anesthesia, pain management, and critical care
• URLs for societies, guidelines, and practice advisories
No Internet connection needed to view the app after it has been downloaded. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The search tool shows you suggestions that appear in the text as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling medical terms. It also remembers past search terms so you can go back to a topic or image very easily. You can also create notes and bookmarks separately for chapters, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Morgan and Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology, 7th Edition by McGraw-Hill Education.
John F. Butterworth IV, MD
Former Professor and Chairman
Department of Anesthesiology
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
VCU Health System
David C. Mackey, MD
Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
John D. Wasnick, MD, MPH
Steven L. Berk Endowed Chair for Excellence in Medicine
Professor and Chair
Department of Anesthesia
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
School of Medicine
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer