The NeuroICU Board Review
The best Q&A, the best clinical cases, the best review for neurocritical care board certification!
The NeuroICU Board Review offers the ultimate preparation for neurocritical care board certification. It delivers a thorough overview of neurological disease states (pathology, pathophysiology, and therapy), neurosurgical management, critical care medicine (including medical, surgical, cardiac, and cardiothoracic critical care), as well as ethics and professionalism. This powerful review also includes realistic case vignettes and more than 700 questions and answers with detailed answer explanations to strengthen your understanding of critical care topics and prepare you for practice in the NeuroICU.
This comprehensive review is not only valuable for passing the neurocritical care boards, but also for reviewing neurocritical care topics found on board exams in neurosurgery, emergency medicine, neurology, and medical and surgical critical care. You will find this book is not just about the brain, as it also covers the complexities of all organ failures and general critical care topics.
• Complete coverage of every topic found on the neurocritical care board exam
• Questions were carefully selected to ensure they mirror the neurocritical care board exam in quality, difficulty, and content
• Realistic case vignettes show you how to apply principles to real-world clinical situations
• Valuable to trainees rotating through neurocritical care units, including neurology and neurosurgery residents, as well as fellows from other subspecialties who must be familiar with core neurocritical care topics
• More than 700 questions and answers with detailed answer explanations and accompanying images, illustrations, tables, and references